Book Reviewing Rules
1. I must read every word, every page.
2. Cookbooks count, as long as I read every recipe and instruction.
3. Poetry collections count, as long as I read every poem.
4. Children’s books (picture book) don’t count. Too short.
5. I must post the review shortly after reading it (next day preferred).
6. Reviews must be honest and fair.
7. Criticizing (or praising) any part of the book or its writing is fair game.
I use the stars system:
***** Perfect in every way.
**** Almost perfect in every way.
** Not good. Likely due to bad writing.
* Why did I read this?