Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 2016 Reading List


Well, it's finally here, the month I set aside to read Gone with the Wind. We'll see how much of the rest of my July list I finish, because finishing GwtW will be my main goal this month. While I generally try to read at least 50 pages of my main book each weekday, I may only be able to eek out 40 pages of GwtW before needing to move on to other reads.

To accompany my July tome, I chose two shorter nonfiction books, one I've been meaning to read for awhile (That's Not English) and the other something I just bought (For the Love). I also plan to read Farmer Boy, the second Little House book. I hope to finish The 50 States, but I'm in a major stall with it. I've chose two books of poetry, Then Come Back: The Lost Neruda Poems and Kevin Young's Dead Darkness. Gone with the Wind and Farmer Boy both tick off items from my 2016 Goals, and so does 50 Paintings You Should Know. Likewise for my July audiobooks, Killing Reagan and Tarzan of the Apes.


 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment