Monday, December 5, 2016

What I'm reading this week (12/5/16)

Last week I finished:


I enjoyed How to Celebrate Everything so much. I remember loving Jenny Rosenstrach's first book Dinner: A Love Story, but her second book disappointed me. It was a completely different format from her first and current books, and the recipes seemed inaccessible and fussy. This book, though, part cookbook and mostly memoir-y talk of family rituals, is a winner. I enjoyed every page. There were generally photos for every dish, and the layout was fun and fresh. I recommend this one for most anyone, but especially moms with young families. My rating: 4.5 stars.

I'll finish this soon:


I think I'll be finishing Into Thin Air today. I'll post a review next week.


I continue with:


I sort of stalled out on this one last week, trying to finish How to Celebrate Everything before the end of the month. I hope to pick it up again and make progress this week.


Last week I began:
 

I'm not really far enough in either to comment.


Next up:
 

I've been looking forward to this one for MONTHS!


My audiobook:


I'm thoroughly enjoying Bryson's The Road to Little Dribbling. I think audio was the way to do with this one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment