Friday, July 6, 2018

July 2018 reading list

Ah, the halfway point of the reading year! I feel like I'm getting to the point where my TBR is down to things I still want to read but I'm not particularly excited to read. Do you all have that, too? If I could download the book into my brain, I would, but to actually sit down for a week to read it, no thanks. So, I guess I need a reading list revamp. Or maybe I need to be reading less. I can't even believe I wrote that, but lately I've been feeling like I need to open up space in my life for other things, and that would have to come from reading. I'll keep you posted on that evolution.

This month, I'll be reading a lot of newly released books, three of which are about presidents, politics, and the White House. I cannot wait! I'm most excited for My Plain Jane (second in the Lady Janies series) and First in Line, the third book by Kate Andersen Brower, author of The Residence.

As always, things are subject to change. I'm getting really good this year at putting down books that aren't for me!


Fiction



Political
 


Nonfiction/Memoir-y



Poetry
 
 
 
Audio






No comments:

Post a Comment