Friday, October 2, 2015

October 2015 Reading List

 
 
This month's reading list:
 
Finish up two from last month: Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story and 180 More (poems). I'd planned to read Following Atticus this month, but when I found it on audio at the library, I decided to listen to it instead. So far it has surpassed my expectations.
 
Two new books: Bill O'Reilly's Killing Reagan and Elizabeth Gilbert's Big Magic. Both are auto-buy authors for me, and I'm really excited about both of these.
 
And the theme of October is "Clean Up the TBR," so I chose Eats, Shoots, & Leaves (a book that's been on my TBR list perhaps longer than any other), How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm, Anne Lamott's Small Victories, and Helen Keller's The Story of My Life.
 
Plus, one re-read: The Reading Promise. A comfort read.
 
I tried to choose books that aren't too heavy in subject matter and that offer the potential to uplift my spirit. I could definitely go for a month of that.





 
Read anything good lately? Leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment