Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 2015 Recap

 
Looking back, I see that this month's reading was all over the place. I finished three audiobooks, two memoirs by authors, and an eclectic mix of "other." My favorite book was The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, followed by Voracious. I really enjoyed Tony Danza's I Want to Apologize to Every Teacher I Ever Had, but frankly, was a little disappointed with everything else.
 
I was on track to finish 11 or 12 books this month, but I really haven't felt much like reading this past week. I'm sort of on autopilot, which makes doing much of anything difficult. I know the desire to read will come back in time, though.
 
I've included one-word reactions, per usual. 
 
 
Perfect
 
Friendly
 
Unimpressive
 
Cranky

Intimate

Strange

Lackluster

Quiet

Thought-provoking
 
And one I didn't finish:
 
 
 
I'll be sharing my October reading list tomorrow. I'm still putting the finishing touches on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment