Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November 2015 Recap

 
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was small and quiet. We came to the table with thankful hearts and left with full bellies. I put the tree up this morning, and am taking off through Dec. 2 to read, reflect, and relax.
 
Where did the autumn go? It's all been a big blur for me. I've been trying to slow things down a bit, but the holidays are upon us, and I'm not at all ready for any of it. Sigh.
 
I'm putting the finishing touches on my December reading list and looking forward to my 2016 reading, too. I have a stockpile of titles I can't wait to get to! This winter will be a cozy, cozy time, I hope, full of adventure--if only of the mind.
 
One word reviews for my November reads below. December reading list to follow.


Adventurous
 
Fabulous
 
Unattached
 
Comfortable
 
Charming

Tedious

Flawed

Endearing

Perfect

Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment