Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2016 Reading List

 Whew, July is done! That was one tough month. So much going on in the world and under my own roof that was challenging. Not that challenging is always a bad thing. Dams have been broken in my life, and the floodtides are pretty spectacular.

But regarding books, July was a big month. It was the month I set aside to read Gone with the Wind, and I did it. It's like that old saying about the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. I ate GWTW 40 pages at a time. I was a little over-ambitious as to what else I could read at the same time, but considering I was reading six books at once, I guess I managed.

But August? August will be all about good feels, full of books I've been looking forward to for months, and lots of new releases. August is all about making reading fun and a little lighter than July.


Nonfiction (all 2016 releases):

 



Children's (also all 2016):
 

 
Poetry (again, 2016):



Visual:



Audiobook:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment