Friday, April 28, 2017

May 2017 reading list

And welcome to May (a little early)! After all the rain and drear of this April, I'm counting on some truly spectacular May flowers. I'll be starting off the month with a long-overdue vacation. My husband and are taking our 11-year-old grandson to Chicago for four days of museums, skyscrapers, and Navy Pier fun. At midmonth we'll celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. How on earth did that happen? So, it'll be a big beautiful month.

I decided that with the vacation and having bitten off more than I could chew in April, I was going to take it a little easier on myself this mobth. I was kind of at a loss as to what to put on my May reading list. By this point in the year I've read the carryover books from last year that I was most excited about, so I was free to tackle some of the recently published books on my To Be Read list. Five of the ten books on this month's reading list are new books. I've also added one re-read that I didn't get to in April, a children's book classic, and of course, a book of poetry. Here's what I plan to read this month (six of which are underway, because I'm a double-fisted reader):
  


 


Audiobooks:


No comments:

Post a Comment