Wednesday, August 2, 2017

July 2017 wrap-up

I'm not sure, but I think this month may have produced the highest-rated reviews of the year so far. Lots of 4-star and 4.5-star reviews, and I fell in love with several of these, especially Anna and the King of Siam, Morality for Beautiful Girls, and West with the Night. The last title being my favorite read for weeks. I also think I was surprised by my books more this month than most months. It really was a great month.

One-word reviews below are linked to the full review.


3.5 stars
 
4.5 stars

4 stars

4 stars

4 stars

4.5 stars
 
4 stars

4.5 stars

3 stars
 
4 stars
 
 
*There was supposed to be an eleventh book this month, the third Ms. Marvel comic, but I lost interest and decided that forcing myself to read something was counterproductive. I did read over half of The Spirit of St. Louis, though, so I feel no guilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment