Monday, March 6, 2017

What I'm reading this week (3/6/17)

This week I'll finish:


I plan to finish The Presidents Club today. For such a long book, I've whizzed through it. I'm finding parts of it dry and parts of it fascinating, and I'm enjoying the later chapters (the Bush 41, Bush 43, & Clinton years) much more than some other years. I have to tell you that I'm sick to death of reading about President Nixon.

And I'll be finishing my audio read Belgravia. I'll be sad to have it over.


This week, I'll continue with:
 
 

I'm loving Peter Walsh's Let It Go. There's always a bit of "downsizing" that needs to be done in my home (ahem), and this book will help. I hope.

I'm still enjoying Poems That Make Grown Men Cry. I'm trying to figure out what poem I'd chose if asked, but I haven't reached a conclusion yet.

And I'm making little progress on Short, mostly because I'm reading Let It Go and the poetry book in the evening instead.
 

My audiobook:


One of my mini reading challenges for 2017 was to read a book with my grandson. He was raving about the Books of Elsewhere series, so I'm going to listen to the first one, The Shadows, at least. 


Next up:



Deep Down Dark has been on my TBR shelf for ages, and I've wanted to read it, but it always gets pushed aside by newer, less dramatic books. So it's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment