Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 2017 wrap-up

This month I equaled last month in both number of books read (16) and overall quality of reading. I gave a number of 2 and 2.5 stars this month because I'm finally realizing not everything I finish is a 3 or above. We'll see how long the revolution lasts. My favorite of the month was Sully, but there were a number of truly wonderful reads (The Last Days of Night; Poetry Will Save Your Life, etc.). This was a month of "finishing the leftovers" as I cleaned up a swath of my To Be Read list. I think November will be much the same. It was wonderful to realize that some of the books that have been on my reading list for months and months were very good.

One-word reviews below are linked to the full reviews.


2.5 stars

4 stars

4 stars

3 stars

4 stars

4 stars

2.5 stars

5 stars

2.5 stars

3.5 stars
 
4 stars
 
4 stars

4 stars

4 stars

2 stars

4 stars
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment