Thursday, February 1, 2018

February 2018 reading list

I may have bitten off more than I can chew for February reading, but it was hard to narrow the books I'm excited about down any more than this. Everything is subject to change, especially the audiobooks which depend on library availability. This month, I'll be reading (and listening to) a lot of fiction, including a YA book (My Lady Jane) and a classic (Howards End). I'll be reading poetry, some of it love poetry, appropriately enough. I'm excited to re-read Angela's Ashes; I last read it in 1997. And there's a book on physics (Astrophysics for People in a Hurry) and one on fashion (The Curated Closet), thrown in for good measure.
 
 
Fiction




Memoirs
 


Nonfiction
 

 
Poetry

 
 
Audiobooks
 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Flavia! This looks like a lot of fun reading for the month. I've had Angela's Ashes sitting on my shelf forever, but I haven't read it yet. Hopefully soon! Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like I will have to choose between Flavia and The Woman on the Orient Express this month. I'm not sure which I'll choose.

      My review of Angela's Ashes goes up this morning (2/12), if you're interested.

      Delete