Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May 2018 reading list

My May list of books was pretty easy to put together. I decided to take a month off from reading a long book (well, I do have a long poetry anthology on the list...) and have my yearly Austen re-read (Pride and Prejudice, this year) this month instead. And I decided to focus on reading some of the new releases that are causing a lot of buzz. I'm really happy with the list, and I'm excited to start reading. As always, though, the list is subject to change if I abandon a book or an audiobook needs to be swapped out due to unavailability. Also, I haven't chosen my other Kindle book yet, preferring to chose those by inspiration.


Classics



Fiction
 
 

Memoir



Nonfiction



Poetry



Children's
 


Audiobooks
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment