Monday, January 7, 2019

January 2019 reading list

Each year, I think January is my favorite reading month. I've usually saved up a few titles for my new year's goals, and I just feel rejuvenated starting off with a clean reading slate. Anything could happen. I could fall in love with a new genre, discover a favorite new author, fall down any number of reading rabbit holes. And January is usually when I get to some of the late fall releases I wasn't able to the year before. And all of this comes together to create a list of books I really, really, really want to read. Here is this January's list.


Lots of fiction:






Memoirs:
 
 
 
Nonfiction:



Poetry:
 
 


 
As always the list is subject to change or addition, especially considering library audiobook hold lists.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment