This week’s topic: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Reader
1. Because I love to learn new things.
2. Because I need to check out every day for awhile and refuel.
3. Because books challenge me to think deeper, learn wider, and be better.
4. Because I like to learn about people. What they do. What they think. How they live.
5. Because I like to learn about other cultures and religions.
6. Because reading helps me grow as a person and solidify my own beliefs.
7. Because reading offers entertainment.
8. Because I have an interest in an array of topics (and I’d rather read than ask questions).
9. Because I want to know what others know.
10. Because reading helps me make small talk.