This week's topic: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own.
2. I want this mug to go with my Carry On, Warriors books.
3. A notekeeping system. I take notes and excerpts from every book I read. So I have piles of 4x6 pages of notes. If I ever wanted to find anything, I’d have to remember the book and about when I read it. I’d like them transcribed into a cross-referenced database, but even writing that took too much out of me.
4. A journal practice that would be painless. I want to keep a journal, but it’s just too intimidating.
5. Science & Health on CD for times when it’s too hard to read it.
6. A job in which I get paid to read. I currently work one in which I get paid to buy books. I figure I’m halfway there!
7. The ability to read and understand Shakespeare.
8. The ability memorize poems and book passages.
9. Magic shelves that always have room for one more book.
10. More time to read.