Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (Books into movies)

http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html


This week’s topic: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie! Pick your own topic!

My topic: Books you want to see made into movies.

So often, while I’m reading a book I’ll see it play in my head like a movie. Some stories are just made to be acted out on the big screen. Here are some I think would make terrific flicks.

The Martian, Andy Weir
The Boys in the Boat, Daniel James Brown
Mrs. Kennedy and Me, Clint Hill & Lisa McCubbin
One Summer, Bill Bryson
Kabul Beauty School, Deborah Rodriguez
The Spark, Kristine Barnett
The Signature of All Things, Elizabeth Gilbert
The Glass Castle, Jeannette Walls
Breaking Clean, Judy Blunt
The Late Homecomer, Kao Kalia Yang

 
And these two are coming out in December. I can’t wait to see both in the theatre.
Unbroken, Laura Hillenbrand
Wild, Cheryl Strayed


 

No comments:

Post a Comment