Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Nonfiction November - Week Four

Click on the icon for an introduction to Nonfiction November.
 
Click here to link up to Week 4.


Week 4: New to my TBR:
It's been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!

I've added four items to my TBR pile this month because of Nonfiction November alone.

 
I added Serving Victoria on Andi's suggestion and America's Queen on Bookmammal's suggestion.


 
The Hare with Amber Eyes and The Last Lion box set were suggested by readers who commented on my World War II expert post. There were lots of great suggestions given in response to that post.
 
It's been a great month of nonfiction camaraderie. Although I didn't get a whole lot of reading done this month, I still feel energized by all the nonfiction possibilities swirling around in my head.
 
Thanks to Kim, Leslie, Rebecca, and Katie for hosting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment