Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 2014 Recap


Welcome to the end of 2014. What a great year of reading this has been. Every year gets better and better as I better learn what I enjoy in a book. I found some real treasures this year, and had a fun last month of reading. I finished...
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Going into the new year, I'm reading:
 

I've been spending my Christmas break reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (a re-read, actually) and Doris Kearns Goodwin's No Ordinary Time. No Ordinary Time is a slow go, but it's thorough. I've been reading all week, and I've only gotten to the spring of 1941.

Kid Presidents is a good children's book about the presidents as kids.

Before I left the library for vacation, Ted Kooser's Splitting an Order came in. I immediately put my Personal Notificaion in it for expediated processing. I enjoy Kooser's poetry a great deal, and this book has been an enjoyable read.

What are you reading going into 2015?


I have several more end of the year and best of posts coming in the next few days. And I still have a number of 2014 reviews to post as well. So stay tuned.

Happy New Year, all!




2 comments: