Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (2015 releases)

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/
Click to link! 
 

This week's topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015
 
 
In the second half of 2015, there are only six books I plan to snap up the moment they're released. I could have added another four to this list, but those four would have just taken away from my eagerness for these six.  
 
To be released: June 23
I have a feeling the only way I'll read Gone with the Wind is via audio, but there currently isn't an audio version that I can use (being the luddite I am) on the market. So, yay!
 
To be released: July 14
I have a feeling this will be on most TTT lists this week, and mine is no exception.
Can't wait to read it.
 
To be released: September 22
Well, I'm a fan of the Killing... series, and I'm eternally devoted to President Reagan, so this one is a no brainer. (My geek-out is even bigger than when Killing Patton was announced!)
 
To be released: October 13
I loved Humans of New York, but I wished every photo included a story. Thank you, Brandon Stanton, for listening--even though I never said a word to you.

To be released: October 20
I love, love, love The Pioneer Woman. Cannot wait for this book!

To be released: October 20
I'm surprised at the quick succession this trilogy has been released. The first book in the series was released last October, the second this April, and the final installment will be released in October! I don't read a lot of series, but isn't that unusual?
 
 
What 2015 releases are you waiting for?





4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Humans of NY blog!!! And I'm so glad that this new book will feature some actual stories rather than just the photos (which are wonderful on their own, but the stories are what stick with me). This one is on my TBR list along with the Jane Smiley and the Harper Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to stop visiting the blog because it was becoming a time-wasting habit! I adore the stories.

      I wonder if he'll ever take his project on the road. I'd like to see a "Humans of the Midwest" and "Humans of the South"! I'd also like to see a "Dogs of New York"!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I'm looking forward to Harper Lee's new book too. It's crazy that the sequel is coming out now!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete