Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (summer 2015 TBR)

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/
Click to link!
 
This week the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish are asking:
What's on your summer reading list?
 
 
Here are my top ten...
 
 
First stop, food! I plan to read Stephanie Smith's 300 Sandwiches, Jeff Gaffican's Food: A Love Story, and In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan.


 
Next stop, fiction! I need to tackle Jane Smiley's Early Warning before book three in the series comes out in October. And, like everyone and their brother, I'll be reading Harper Lee's Go Set a Watchman.


 
Next up, poetry! I'll be reading Billy Collin's The Trouble with Poetry (love the cover)
and Mary Oliver's Blue Horses.


 
Last stop, memoirs! I hope to read Gretchen Carlson's Getting Real, Jen Arnold & Bill Klein's
Life Is Short, and Jen Lancaster's I Regret Nothing.


What do you plan to read this summer?




2 comments:

  1. I like reading books about food too. I love all of Michael Pollan's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've meant to read something by Pollan for a couple years now. I read his Food Rules, but that's so short, it shouldn't count!

      Delete