Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday (fall 2017 TBR)




This week the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish are asking for the Top Ten books on Your Fall TBR List. For this I've made a list of (more than 10) books out this fall that I'm most excited to read. But that doesn't mean I'll get to them all before New Years. I'm really making a concentrated effort to read some of my older books the last few months of 2017. Rest assured, though, that I'll sneak some of them in.
(arranged in order of release)







Michael Perry
Danger: Man Working: Writing from the Heart, the Gut, and the Poison Ivy Patch [Aug. 15]

Jonathan Scott, Drew Scott


It Takes Two: Our Story [Sept. 5]
Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard
Killing England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence [Sept. 19]
 
Denise Kiernan
The Last Castle: The Epic Story of Love, Loss, and American Royalty in the Nation’s Largest Home [Sept. 26]
William A. Ewing, William Wegman (Photographer)
William Wegman: Being Human [Oct. 3]
Laura Izumikawa
Naptime with Joey [Oct. 3]
 
Max Garland
The Word We Used For It [Oct. 11]
Amy Tan
Where the Past Begins: A Writer’s Memoir [Oct. 17]
Chip Gaines
Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff [Oct. 17]
 
Ree Drummond
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!: Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives [Oct. 24]
Michael Perry
Montaigne in Barn Boots: An Amateur Ambles through Philosophy [Nov. 7]
A.J. Jacobs
It’s All Relative: Adventures Up and Down the World’s Family Tree [Nov. 14]










2 comments:

  1. lots of new books fo rme to check out :) Awesome picks! There are so many fall releases I am excited about and so many series I want to continue/start!

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs
    My Fall TBR picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is just the best time for new releases, isn't it? Thanks for the link to your picks.

      Delete