Monday, November 5, 2018

What I'm reading this week (11/5/18)

I believe this is only the second, maybe third, time that I've not had a book review to share with you in my weekly update. Though weird, this breather is kind of nice so I can focus on Nonfiction November posts. Check back next week for reviews of both The President Is Missing and In the Woods.
 
This week I'll finish:


This has been a fun reading experience. Though I'll likely not read another Patterson book soon, I'm having fun with this one.


Up next:
 

I'm really looking forward to this one. Snow and magical realism, two things I normally wouldn't care much to read about, sound quite cozy right now.


My Kindle read:


I think I've finally settled on this for my Kindle read. It was on my Kindle wish list for ages before finally going on sale right after the World Series ended. It's fun so far.


My nightly reads:


Political bloviating and poetical bloviating. Not loving either book, but they're fine.


My audiobook:



Okay, I'm officially a Tana French fan now. Full review of this one next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment