Wednesday, January 28, 2015

15 Picture Books for 2015

Last year I read 80 picture books, but I still didn't get to everything on my list. And recently, I took on the responsibility of children's book selection for at the library. So, the list runneth over! (Because who wouldn't buy the books and authors she enjoys, right?) I've put together a list of 15 of the books I'm looking forward to reading the most in 2015. Most are relatively recent releases, but some are books that got missed along the way.


 



 

 
Do you have any recent picture book favorites?

4 comments:

  1. I am still approximately #126 on my library's hold list for The Book With No Pictures. Maybe I should just buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to read it this week, and there are some kids books that would just be better if I had kids. This is one of them. I think your boys will be delighted.

      Delete
  2. I have to read the true story of the bear who inspired Winnie the Pooh, and I love the covers on all these books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Although I have no little ones, I love picture books. They're so varied--and so much better illustrated than when I was a kid!

      Delete