Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February 2015 Recap

 
It's a short month, but it packed a great literary punch. For the most part, I really enjoyed the five books I read this month.
 
When I began the year, I made a list of books to get through in January and February. I read every one of them. I don't often make a list that I can clear. I'm working on my March list now. We'll see if I get similar results.
 
As always, behind on reviews, one-word reviews below each book. Blah, blah, blah.
 
 
Charming

Stunning

Mediocre

Yummy

Candid


Going into March, I'm reading (and loving) these:



What's up for March? I'm still working on the list, but I think it will look something like this:


 
Dead Wake (out March 10), Half Broke Horses, Rebecca, How Reading Changed My Life (re-read), Little House in the Big Woods, and Life from Scratch (out March 3)
 

 What did you love reading in February? What are you looking forward to reading in March?
 


3 comments:

  1. Yay, Rebecca! One of my favorite books of all time. I'm also still in the middle of Middlemarch, and I think it's finally starting to pick up (I'm on disc 10).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I happened upon your review of Rebecca a couple weeks ago, and I, at your glowing opening paragraphs, decided to stop reading the review (in case of spoilers) and read the book instead.

      We're in exactly the same place with Middlemarch--and we have exactly the same impression! It took awhile, but I'm finally beginning to see the absolute brilliance of the book. There is so much there. It's quite remarkable.

      Delete
    2. Oh good, I'm so glad you didn't read the rest of my review because it's definitely more fun to read it without knowing very much about it.

      Delete