Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (recent TBR adds)

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
Click for more info!
 
Today the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish have asked for ten books that we've just added to our To Be Read lists. For no good reason, I'm listing 11. I have a little bit of everything here, memoirs, fiction, and books on decluttering, grammar, carpentry, shipwreck, rock legends, Jesus, blindness, rabbits, and mystery.
 
What's burning a hole on your TBR?
 
 

 


 
 

Killing Jesus, Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Marie Kondo
Hammer Head: The Making of a Carpenter, Nina MacLaughlin
 
Between You & Me, Mary Norris [to be released April 6]
Jerry Lee Lewis: His Own Story, Rick Bragg
 
Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage, Alfred Lansing
My Cousin Rachel, Daphne du Maurier
Death Comes to Pemberley, P.D. James
 
Watership Down, Richard Adams
The Story of My Life, Helen Keller
The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy, Jeanne
Birdsall


4 comments:

  1. I love The Penderwicks series. It's just light and fun. Enjoyable, you know? I just heard about the tidying up book and it sounds fascinating. I'll definitely be picking it up.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to The Penderwicks books. I plan to read the first one soon. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up just may drive me crazy. I've heard she advises that the home library should consist of not more than 40 books or something terribly unreasonable like that. :)

      Delete
  2. I liked Death Comes to Pemberley. I think PBS may have made a movie of it. I don't remember for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did, and I really enjoyed the movie. The characters were just as I remember them from P&P.

      Delete