Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (covers)


http://www.brokeandbookish.com/
Click to link! 
 
 
This week's topic:  Freebie!

My topic: 10 books I’m having a hard time getting rid of because I like their covers.
 
Tell me I'm not the only one who holds onto a book because of its cover design! Below at ten (how astute of you...11) books I need to get rid of because I didn't particularly care for them and I know I won't read them again, but their beautiful covers are making that difficult. Still, I'm having a book-slash-garage sale at the end of the month, and out they'll go to make way for new treasures.
 


 


Paris in Love - The style, baby. I love the line drawings.
The Martian - This might be the hardest cover to let go of. It even feels cool.
Tolstoy and the Purple Chair - I love that purple chair!
Where the Peacock Sings - A crazy quilt with Indian flair.
Yes, Chef - So simple, but so imaginative.
This is a Story of a Happy Marriage - I heart stripes.
Pat and Dick - I love the colors of this. Can't explain it.
Still - I love the blurred motion lines behind her.
Moneyball - I'm a sucker for baseball images.
Almost Amish - Love those colors.
Comet’s Tale - Dog cover. Nuff said.
 
Any covers spoiling your plans for culling your bookshelves?
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment