Friday, May 1, 2015

May Reading List

 
April reading was good, ten books across several genres. I feel like I found a great balance in April, so I'm trying to re-create that for May. And I'll try for ten books again (as I told my husband, maybe I'll read more than ten, because May has 31 days; he looked at me like I was obsessive--go figure). It's not like the TBR is exactly dwindling, but I do feel like I'm making some progress on it.
 

My May reading list comprises:

2 re-reads
Eat, Pray, Love
One Writer's Beginnings
 
3 new releases
Selfish, Shallow, and Self-Absorbed
The Wright Brothers
And the Good News Is...
 
1 off the TBR
My Life in Middlemarch
 
2 books of poetry
Like a Beggar
The Second Child
 
1 cookbook
Easy Chinese Recipes
 
1 decorating book
Novel Interiors
 
1-2 audio books 
What I Know For Sure
Malcolm Gladwell's What the Dog Saw
and/or Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Any specific plans for your May reading?




No comments:

Post a Comment