Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April Reading List





Well, now, after finishing 12 books in March, I think I'm Superwoman (or whatever the superhero name for a reader would be). This month I decided to do something a little different. Since I have a basket of books checked out from the library that will be due back at the end May, I've decided that April will be library-books-only month--with the exception of Emma, which I had my heart set on reading this month. I've chosen a variety of genres--classic fiction, fiction, children's, poetry, comic book, and the ever-present audiobook--but I've also loaded the list with nonfiction. I always get a little itchy for something new and different in the spring, and I think this list will do it.
    
 
Fiction:



Nonfiction:
 
 
 


Children's:
 


Poetry:
 


Comic:



Audio:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment