Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (New-to-Me Authors)


http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html


This week's topic: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013
This is a somewhat harder list to put together if you only read nonfiction, esp. memoirs. Most folks only write one memoir! So, I tried to choose authors I would eagerly anticipate and read more books from. A few are already on my 2014 TBR shelves or have books on my short list of books to buy.

 
Jen Lancaster (The Tao of Martha)

Agatha Christie (Murder on the Orient Express)

Pamela Druckerman (Bringing Up Bébé)

Aminta Arrington (Home is a Roof over a Pig)

Alyssa Harad (Coming to My Senses)

Sally Bedell Smith (Elizabeth the Queen)

Jennifer 8 Lee (The Fortune Cookie Chronicles)

Jen Hatmaker (7)

Monica Wood (When We Were the Kennedys)

Josh Hanagarne (The World’s Strongest Librarian)

No comments:

Post a Comment