Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August 2014 Recap

August was a good month for reading. Not sure I got a whole lot else done. I finished eight books. Genres included memoir, children's fiction, YA nonfiction, and history.
 
I'm dreadfully behind on not just posting reviews but on writing them, too. I might have to write some mini-reviews for some of these. I hate being this far behind.
 
Best book read in August? It's a tough call. I rated three books with five stars: Open, Bomb, and Destiny of the Republic. As always, I leave you with a one-word review until the full review goes up.
 
Introspective
 
Imaginative

Phenomenal
 
Average

Dishy
 
Friendly

Wonderful

Inviting

I finished two books on September first, and I'll be finishing this one today:

 
 
There are a lot of great books that came out in August and even more coming out in September. Hopefully I can get to some of them this month:
 




 

So, tell me, what was your favorite August read?

What are you looking forward to reading in September?




No comments:

Post a Comment